For and in consideration of the above activities, services and paid entry fees, receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged participant hereby does forever and finally release, remise, acquit, satisfy and forever discharge the equine activity sponsor of and from all manner of action and actions, cause and causes of action, suit, debts, dues, sums of money, bonds, billings, contracts, agreements, promises, damages, variances, judgements, executions, claims, and demands whatsoever, in law or in equity which may arise or might arise in the future arise or herein after may arise for or against the equine activity sponsor or Canterbury or the above activities. Furthermore, participant accepts all responsibility for any damages incurred from participant, horses, dogs, bystanders, attendants, vehicles, or equipment accompanying the participant in addition to an Acts of Nature which may occur at any given time.
This document is meant to be a full and complete release from any and all liability that may arise from participating in any event at Canterbury. This release is given freely and voluntarily by the participant and is meant to remain in existence through the duration at Canterbury. I also understand that as a participant of such events my photographic likeness may be taken for purposes of commercial, public and private use by Canterbury for advertisements and promotional activities. In signing this agreement I agree to let the photographer at Canterbury use my image or likeness for said purposes.
WARNING - UNDER FLORIDA LAW, AN EQUINE ACTIVITY SPONSOR OR EQUINE PROFESSIONAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR AN INJURY TO, OR THE DEATH OF, A PARTICIPANT, IN EQUINE ACTIVITES RESULTING FROM THE INHERENT RISK OF EQUINE ACTIVITIES
1. Dogs MUST be leashed at all times
2. No overnight tying out, or setting up panels
3. Golf carts, mopeds, ATVs, MUST be driven by a person holding in his possession a driver’s license. First offense receives a warning, second offense we will take away the keys, third offense we will impound the vehicle for a $100.00 fine. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Park horse trailers on the west side of property do not block RV spaces. Canterbury will tow horse trailers out of the way if they are blocking RV space at owner’s expense.
5. No straw in the stalls or you must leave a check for a stall cleaning fee at the office.
6. No dumping trash in manure bins
7. No dumping manure in trash cans.
8. No trespassing. Trespassing occurs when riders do not stop by office to sign required release form and pay required listed grounds fee. If caught trespassing either during a show or after hours, during weekdays or on a holiday, you will be PROSECUTED.
9. Current Coggins tests are required to show at Canterbury.
10. All persons must call before they arrive on the property to school in the indoor or on the cross country course.
I hereby consent to the entry of my minor child , to participate in this horse show and certify that I have read and agree to the representations, disclaimers, and statements contained in this form. I hereby accept full responsibility thereunder for the participation of said minor.